Fabulous Torture: The Perfect Beach Bag

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Perfect Beach Bag


For a lot of us "mommies", grade school is almost over and summer madness is about to begin. For me and my son it means laying by the pool, at the beach or water park on a daily basis! Therefore, cute beach bags are always needed, and if it has cute flamingo's on it, it's even better! 
I'm in love with this flamingo beach bag and also with this one! This bag is just a perfect size to carry all your beach necessities in. I have linked other fun beach bags below for you drool on, ha ha. 











OUTFIT DETAILS:
FLAMINGO BEACH BAG, also love this one
SANDALS
CHANEL NECKLACE
DRESS - sold out, love this one and this one



Thank you for stopping by my blog!
XO 
Follow me on
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts