Fabulous Torture: Anjolee Diamond Hoops Earrings

Monday, June 5, 2017

Anjolee Diamond Hoops Earrings

I have always been a huge lover of medium to big hoop earrings. I started wearing cheap ones in my teens and then my sister bought me some white gold hoops for my 18th birthday. It was one of the best gifts I have ever received from her at the time! To make a long story short I lost them in my twenties. 
When Anjolee approached me and asked me to pick a piece of custom made jewelry from their website, I immediately searched for hoop earrings. When I found out I could get custom made DIAMOND hoop earrings, I literally felt like I was in heaven
Anjolee.com is the only jewelry website with unique customization and manufactures all of their jewelry so they can provide customers with great service and fast delivery. Every piece on Anjolee.com can be customized according to metal type, diamond size, diamond/gemstone quality and length/size. You can find everything from wedding rings to earrings, bracelets and necklaces on Anjolee. It was a hard pick choosing one pair of diamond hoop earrings to try out their customization! Finally, I settled on this gorgeous pair of diamond hoops
I have to say these earrings were made to my expectations and shipped to me just in one week! This inside out design features 40 diamonds in each earring! Diamonds shown on the exterior front-half and interior back-half of the earring. These hoop earrings can be worn daily or dress any occasion. 





SHOP
ANJOLEE


Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on

SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts