Fabulous Torture: Tie-Die Romper $ Daniel Wellington

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Tie-Die Romper $ Daniel Wellington





Okay, this romper is a summer must-have! No joke, it is so hot here in Destin and this romper is the answer to battling the heat, yet staying chic. Not to mention, it is super flattering – I’ve found it is hard to find super flattering rompers but this one has got it going on.I can’t stop wearing these sandals from Yoox. I ordered them for Cancun and now they are all I wear because they go with so much. Yoox currently has a ton of great flat sandals for the spring & summer – I love these! So if you are on the hunt for the perfect summer sandal – make sure to check out Yoox website.










OUTFIT DETAILS:
FRINGE SANDALS
ROMPER
FRINGE BAG
DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH - use code FABULOUSTORTURE to get 15% off of http://danielwellington.com

Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on


SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts