Fabulous Torture: Casual & Stylish

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Casual & Stylish



Hello my dear readers. It's been a little slow here lately, and that's just because I've been planning for NYFW  and on the top of that we may have Irma coming our way. I have been stressed out about it, it's really hard for me to leave my family when I don't really know what is going to happen. Holding my fingers crossed that the hurricane goes out into the Atlantic instead of the Gulf (our way).
I just wanted to share a quick easy, perfect fall outfit before I head off to New York. I honestly have my schedule booked, while at NYFW!
Be sure to follow along on Instagram ( @fabuloustorture ), Insta stories and Snapchat (@fabuloustorture ) us I head to New York tomorrow🙌

















Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 


SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts