Fabulous Torture: My Skincare Routine With Dr. Denese

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

My Skincare Routine With Dr. Denese

SHOP DR.DENESE TRIO FOR ONLY $59 HERE

 I've always been pretty honest about the fact that I am “blessed” with very sensitive skin. It’s been this way for as long as I can remember, and through trial and error I found that the only way to deal with it is by taking care of it consistently.
I’ve allowed my schedule to get the best of me and let my skin-care routine slide, as of late, I’ve been pretty diligent about taking care of it because if I don’t, I get pimples especially around my chin and hair line. 


Currently I'm using Dr. Denese's skincare serum (my absolutely favorite), moisturizer and facial cleansing pads. I have been using it for about 5 weeks now!

After a week of using this product I have noticed that my skin looks brighter and tighter, basically the way it looks after a really relaxing vacation – healthy and radiant. I also noticed the texture of my skin has improved overall. My make-up applies much smoother, and the appearance of my pores has definitely improved. The difference is enormous!

Honestly, I can’t remember the last time I was this excited about a skin-care product. 




The moisturizing face serum feels very thick and absorbs instantly and makes my skin feel soft all day long. Another thing that makes this serum very different from anything I’ve tried before is the fact that the thick kind of oily feeling doesn't dry my skin or make it shiny like some products I've used in the past. This serum is seriously the best!!!! 
CLICK THE PRODUCT TO SHOP!


Dr. Denese's hydrating face cream is honestly one of the best creams I have ever tried! This cream addresses the common skincare concerns  (moisture, firmness and reduces the appearance of dry lines). It's designed to work in tandem with Hydroshield Serum to lock in hydration and create a moisture magnet for the skin, helping to prevent moisture loss throughout the day and night.
Since I don’t have as much time to dedicated to my skin care, I really appreciate my current routine that takes less than 2 minutes. I'm using this cream and the serum twice a day, morning and night.
CLICK THE PRODUCT TO SHOP! (It's cheaper to get two.)

The last product are their firming padsThese pads exfoliate away dead old skin cells and facilitate the rise of fresh young skin cell to the surface.  They visibly shrink the look of pores, reduce the look of lines, even out skin tone and bring radiance and clarity back into the skin. After just even a few applications, you will wake up to a more radiant looking skin with softer lines and pores. I use these after I wash my face, before bedtime.
CLICK THE PRODUCT TO SHOP!
OUTFIT DETAILS:
STRIPE TEE
BLACK SHORTS
CHANEL NECKLACE
VEST, similar HERE
YOU CAN GET DR. DENESE STARTER KIT FOR ONLY $59 HERE:) (or click the image in the tool below)

*Thank you Dr. Denese and Preen.Me for such an amazing skin-care product!

Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 



SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts