Fabulous Torture: The Story Of Our New Golden Puppy & Slip On Shoes

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

The Story Of Our New Golden Puppy & Slip On Shoes

Outfit Details: VIONIC Slip On Leather Shoes | DW Watch - use code FABULOUSTORTURE15 to get 15% off on anything on their website | DW Cuff | Necklace | Leggings, comes with top $21 | Shirt, old from CHICO'S, like this one | Diamond Earrings

In my last post I talked about how we were hiding Anayan's Christmas present at my mother-in-law's house. As of right now he's not at my mother-in-law's house anymore and if you watch my Insta stories you saw how it went down. 
On Friday night we had a decision to make, and we decided that 🎅🏻 is going to come a little early this year. We brought our goldendoodle home and placed him under the Christmas tree. 
When Anayan woke up on Saturday morning his puppy was there in his crate. If you want to see his reaction you can watch video I posted on my Facebook page below. Elf and 🎅🏻brought him early because it was getting to cold for him to ride in the sleigh. Santa left a letter on the crate saying it was to cold, he has to clean his room and listen to his parents. The entire video with the letter is below.
Anayan loves his puppy and named him Scrabbles. Follow our daily puppy adventure on my Instagram stories @fabuloustorture


SHOP








Thank you for stopping by!
Follow me on 




SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts