Fabulous Torture: Love Affair With StyleWe

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Love Affair With StyleWe

 Outfit Details: 
Floral blouse/ Leather skirt,similarTennis ShoesBraceletChanel BagChanel Pendant
The beautiful floral blouse is another recent find and current obsession. I think what attracted me to this particular piece in the first place is fit and length. Personally, I love mid-hip length when it comes to tops and jackets, because it tends to pair well with most bottom options from jeans to mini skirts and everything in between. 
I feel very blessed to be doing what it is that I do for a part-time job (living), one of the things that I enjoy the most, is being able to work with the brands that I truly love, respect and admire. My love affair with StyleWe began a little over 2 years ago and started with the most beautiful embroidered dress which became a staple that spring. 
This StyleWe floral blouse is true to size, cozy and fits perfectly!
Classic yet modern, elegant yet slightly edgy, it works great for day but never fails to impress as a night-time option.









Outfit Details: 
Floral blouse/ Leather skirt,similar/ Tennis Shoes/ Bracelet/ Chanel Bag/ Chanel Pendant

Follow me on  
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAMYOUTUBE/ PINTERESTTWITTER 


SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts