Fabulous Torture: Great Teachers in DES & The Best White Blouse

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Great Teachers in DES & The Best White Blouse



OUTFIT DETAILS: Top (I'm wearing one size up medium)/ Shoes (true to size, very comfortable)/ Necklace & Black Bracelet (Use coupon Andrea115 for 15%off of anythink)/ Shorts/ LV Bag/ PomPom/ Headband/ Belt (in green)/ Bracelet/ Sunglasses/ Earrings

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since I've posted, but life has been very, very busy lately! School is almost over. Anayan has been struggling with reading, so I wanted to focus on it with him and help him to bring his reading grades up. My boy is my priority, so I apologize for neglecting my blog😜 
If you're from Destin and is wondering about a great 2nd. Grade teacher, Mrs. Taylor at Destin Elementary School is my recommendation and seriously, she's the BEST!
She loves the kids like they're her own, pays attention to details, very helpful and funny at the same time! She wants each kid to succeed and will do anything to reach that goal! She answers my messages immediately, even on weekends and late at night! My son loves her and so do I! 
We also had an amazing teacher in kindergarten Mrs. Reed and first grade Mrs. Brown (this year's teacher of the year), if anyone is interested and looking for great teachers for your child! 
I have to brag a bit! I'm so proud of my boy, he actually brought his grades up and is receiving an award for it next week! He worked so hard and still was struggling for a long time, so for him to get an award is just amazing! I'm crying and smiling at the same times as I'm typing this. 
















OUTFIT DETAILS: Top (I'm wearing one size up medium)/ Shoes (true to size, very comfortable)/ Necklace & Black Bracelet (Use coupon Andrea115 for 15%off of anythink)/ Shorts/ LV Bag/ PomPom/ Headband/ Belt (in green)/ Bracelet/ Sunglasses/ Earrings

Follow me on  


SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts